Thank you for your interest in Progress Labs.
As a next step, we'd like to invite you to submit a formal expression of interest and make you aware of the time commitment required to take part in the program. We'll be actively following up expressions of interest in the coming weeks and look forward to hearing more about your ideas!
Progress Labs is an intensive 6 month, Melbourne-based program designed to support the transformation of your bold idea into a small, but fully functioning, organisation. Founders in a position to commit full-time hours (or close to) have been most successful.
All elements of the program, unless otherwise specified, are based in Melbourne and require full-time availability:
- Pitch school - 6-8th July
- Pitch refinement process - 9-23rd July (part time hours)
- Pitch event Melbourne - 24th July
- Pitch event Sydney - 31st July
- Strategy co-location intensive - 27th August - 19th October (Fridays optional)
- Close engagement period - 22nd October - 7th December (weekly mentor sessions + Friday afternoon cohort webinars)
- End-of-cohort event - TBC - 10th or 11th December
Cohort 2 key dates
We recommend preparing your answers in a Google or Word doc and then pasting them in, as you can't save this form and return to it later.
If you have any questions about the application process, please get in touch: email@example.com